Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Photography > Trophy Photos

Took a ride and ran in to this !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Gold Member

Re: Took a ride and ran in to this !

Dick Falcon Reflector is priceless!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:56 PM
Gold Member

varmintH8R,

That there is one the the funniest posts I have seen in a very long time. I saw your post and have been DYING every since. Holy Moly that is funny!!!! . .

Awesome...thank you.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 ultra View Post
dick falcon reflector is priceless!!!!!!!!!
+1 lol

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755
Old 08-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Platinum Member

I just clicked on this from Riley's sig line.. Richard lives, or claims to live in Absorkee Montana. There are some moose in that country. Anyone who knows something about moose knows that there are three main sub species in Western NA... Alaska-Yukon, Canada and Wyoming-Shiras. I have seen a number of the Alaska and Shiras Moose. There is a significant difference in size of body and antlers of big mature bulls. If you check the records books you'll see that the Alsakan moose antler spreads range in the 60's and 70's where the Shiras Antlers range in the 40's and 50's. This critter could be a real big Shiras. My three yellow labs saw one like this while I was hiking up Swan Creek, just North of the Moose Creek drainage ... and they decided to surround him and bark...LOL This guy does look a little big bodied for a Shiras.... hard to tell without anything in the pic to gauge him by. I'm guessing maybe 1400 lbs?

Was Richard lying or having a joke? I don't know.

You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it.
~ John Quincy Adams
Old 08-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Platinum Member

Wow......Why would you lie about it, then when you get busted, you try to act like it was a joke?

I don't live up where Moose are, but I know they get huge...I was believing it for a minute, till I started reading the thread...

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublezranch View Post
varmintH8R,

That there is one the the funniest posts I have seen in a very long time. I saw your post and have been DYING every since. Holy Moly that is funny!!!! . .

Awesome...thank you.

NOT funny IMO
Old 08-15-2013, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member

omg i am dying i cant breath

I'm 16
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/

My guess on W3P .308 230 Grain Bullet: G1 .740-.755