Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Photography > Trail Cameras And Photos

deer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member

Re: deer

Sorry, I have pictures of him last year and out of velvet and can't get them to download some error.

The funny thing is we had such a bad winter(middle of may went to fix fence and it was still under snow in the draws) the Game and Fish Biologists said if we have any 120 class bucks in the area we would be lucky. I guess spending a day cleaning a trail back to the area the deer and pheasant were at to dump off some grain for them paid off. Our state is a sleeper state for big whitetails. We have out west some nice mulies also. I just wish we would have more elk and moose.<=once in a lifetime license(and it takes that long to get drawn). I hope you enjoyed the photo I will try to get the others posted.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 10-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Bronze Member

ive been trying to post some trail cam pictures for some time , and have read and re read the instructions many times , theres got to be another way . to do this?????????this way sucks
Old 11-12-2009, 09:24 AM
Platinum Member

Sorry Gunner1 I missed your post. I usually upload to photobucket and then just right click and copy and paste them to the other screen it works great for me. I am having a problem getting them off my email accounts though it depends on what software they have and attach to doc with.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran