Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Technical Articles - Discussion

Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software By Ward W. Brien

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software By Ward W. Brien

Texasjim,

I have seen some palm smartphones with windows mobile(pocket pc) operating system. NF software version 5.5 for the palms which I have needs palm OS 3.5 or higher. Once you get hotsync'ed with your computer the rest was a piece of cake.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran
Old 03-05-2009, 10:31 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RH300UM View Post
OK SS7MM i GET TO THE POINT WHERE IT SAYS INFORMATION TYPES CAN NOT BE EXCHANGED. NOW WHAT? I DOWNLOADED THE ACTIVESYNC.
You got me there. I've never seen that problem before. If it was me I'd get hold of Gerald Perry at gperry@perry-systems.com and ask him. He's always great with helping out.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Silver Member

Thanks ss7mm i will tomorrow. I have had enough for tonight. My head hurts. I sure hope this is worth the trouble.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:30 AM
JEREMY logan

I just purchased a dell axium x10 off of ebay. I was wandering were I could find the best price for a night force pocket pc sd card. ? Also if anyone could tell me how to start a new thread on this forum I would appreciate it .
Old 03-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEREMY logan View Post
I just purchased a dell axium x10 off of ebay. I was wandering were I could find the best price for a night force pocket pc sd card. ? Also if anyone could tell me how to start a new thread on this forum I would appreciate it .
You can get the cards at hundreds of places and they're not really very expensive.

Just go here ( http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/ ) and click on the forum you want to post under. Then in the upper left corner you will see "New Thread". Click on that and you're good to go.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:11 PM
JEREMY logan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss7mm View Post
you can get the cards at hundreds of places and they're not really very expensive.

Just go here ( LongRangeHunting.com ) and click on the forum you want to post under. Then in the upper left corner you will see "new thread". Click on that and you're good to go.
thanks ss7mm for the info and help sorry for the late reply . I'm not computer smart so i need all the help i can get.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 AM
Silver Member

I have the Exbal program for my laptop and I have a Palm Tungsten E2 on the way. From what I've read I need the Exbal O/S software for my Palm. Is the software for the Palm a SD card like what's in a digital camera. I was wanting to know how the Exbal program is loaded into the pda. thanks for info,

Last edited by soren; 03-27-2009 at 10:28 AM.