Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Magazine Articles > Technical Articles - Discussion

Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software By Ward W. Brien

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 09:01 AM
Silver Member

Re: Nightforce Ballistic Targeting Software By Ward W. Brien

has anyone tried to put this software on their phone i have a blackjack 2 and it runs windows 6.0 mobile. I would love for this to work on my phone.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pressman View Post
has anyone tried to put this software on their phone i have a blackjack 2 and it runs windows 6.0 mobile. I would love for this to work on my phone.
You will need the "StyleTap"- it is a windows application what enables you to run OS on windows base. Just google and you can buy it for around $20-$25 USA.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:25 PM

Hello Guys,

some days ago I've found something weird in Exbal 7.1, the I tought I've found the solution, but I didn't.

If I switch to "Metric system" (top left checkbox), then change Target speed, and push "Calculate", the amount of lead will be about 5 times bigger, then the right value. Only if I remove the check from the Metric system checkbox, set target speed to 1 mph, then the result is OK, and if I increase the value, the lead increases with it normally, as long I stay away from metric. Do newer versions solve this problem?

Old 10-20-2008, 07:03 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor18 View Post
Hello Guys,

some days ago I've found something weird in Exbal 7.1, the I tought I've found the solution, but I didn't.

If I switch to "Metric system" (top left checkbox), then change Target speed, and push "Calculate", the amount of lead will be about 5 times bigger, then the right value. Only if I remove the check from the Metric system checkbox, set target speed to 1 mph, then the result is OK, and if I increase the value, the lead increases with it normally, as long I stay away from metric. Do newer versions solve this problem?

Razor,

If you can shoot me an excel spread sheet showing me your data you are using for this. You can send this to me VIA pm if you don't mind and i will see if i cant get to the root of this issue. Something you might want to try is downloading the update from www.perry-systems.com. This update will have more bullets and some updates your version does not.

Also, please include what version you are using in the PM, IE, pocket PC, PC or the palm version.

Thanks,
Ken
Nightforce
Old 10-20-2008, 07:38 PM

Hello Ken,

I'd love to do both, but I didn't find the way to attach any file to the PM, on the other hand I didn't find the mentioned update anywhere on the Perry System homepage. Where should I look for it? I am using the 7.1 PC version.

THX: Razor18
Old 10-20-2008, 09:09 PM
SPONSOR

Razor,

I have sent you an pm.

For the update, all you have to do is go to this link,
ExbalOrderForm

that should do the trick. If not we will get you squared away one way or the other.

Regards,
Ken
Old 02-02-2009, 01:50 PM
JEREMY logan

Hello ken if i buy a dell axim pocket pc which program will i need to buy ? How much should i have to spend in order to have everything i need thanks 4 any info