Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Administration > Website & Forum Support

Website & Forum Support Questions On How The Forum and Website Works

Instructions not included

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-06-2007, 11:42 AM
Platinum Member
I am an environmental engineer. I spent most of my time at the state level doing regulatory water pollution control work. Later in life I became the head honcho and was in charge of other types of environmental programs such as air quality and fisheries management. I know lots of complicated things about the Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay. Even when I was the head honcho I kept myself as the senior engineer on several technical projects so I never lost touch with the engineering which I love. The things that gave me the most satisfaction were fish ladders. One of them is close to my house and I see it everyday when I go jogging down through Rock Creek Park.
The Smokin Fur Rifle Club

Unread 08-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Silver Member
with the water and air control you would run your self to death in the big city of Atlanta where i work.They are always haveing troubles with water.

I work for a college ( Ga Tech) an engineering scool. I handle every office move and all event setups, catolog distrabution and some recycling on campus.i love my job but i love it more during football season.get to watch all the games and meet players from all over the country it's kinda of a job perk..
I can do the same with basketball but not into that sport.
“If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting.”