Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Administration > Website & Forum Support

Website & Forum Support Questions On How The Forum and Website Works

HUGE JD ad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 11:19 PM
Platinum Member

Re: HUGE JD ad

In the red line is where i usually see it.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
HUGE JD ad-capture.png  

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 05-16-2013, 11:22 PM
Platinum Member

I haven't had issues with it, maybe it knows not to screw with me. I would love to see the data on the JD not being fuel efficeint and over priced, I have better than average knowledge of both

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"
Old 05-16-2013, 11:23 PM
Gold Member

Yes Len.

It has routinely has a box in the middle that allows for roll over with mouse only and requires no click to open. It seems to flip from "See it in Action" to "Roll Over".

REally easy to arbirtraily roll over.....and instantly enlarges.
“When a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty to throw off such governments. …” Jefferson

We are very close to this point now.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:38 PM
Silver Member

In the "Red Line" is correct for me also, it just popped up in that location when opening up to the thread from the email notice of a response to the thread.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigngreen View Post
I haven't had issues with it, maybe it knows not to screw with me. I would love to see the data on the JD not being fuel efficeint and over priced, I have better than average knowledge of both
So do I (know they are overpriced and fuel guzzlers), I farm. No green power on this land. Some green implements however.

JD lives on it's reputation, not sensible innovation and certainly not price point. They do have a nice credit plan but then so does everyone else.

My knowledge is seat of the pants, or in other words, where the wheels meet the dirt.

...and yes, I've demo'd JD power on this farm before and yes, I have a commercial account with JD. I believe (like a good farmer) to use other's money instead of your own.

I'll leave it at that. You fill in the blanks.
Old 05-16-2013, 11:56 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigngreen View Post
LOL, I think the origin of this ad is becoming clear. I haven't had trouble with it, I think its because my mouse is SFP, and my pointer is smaller than average.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:02 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
So do I (know they are overpriced and fuel guzzlers), I farm. No green power on this land. Some green implements however.

JD lives on it's reputation, not sensible innovation and certainly not price point. They do have a nice credit plan but then so does everyone else.

My knowledge is seat of the pants, or in other words, where the wheels meet the dirt.

...and yes, I've demo'd JD power on this farm before and yes, I have a commercial account with JD. I believe (like a good farmer) to use other's money instead of your own.

I'll leave it at that. You fill in the blanks.
I just like to know when some one make these kinda claims, if you were close I drag a tractor out and shown you how to get efficiency from the Deere, last week I blew the doors of all the local competition and fuel efficiency was what locked the sale down and we were 17000 dollars cheaper. What model did you demo?

"Pain is weakness leaving your body"