Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot

Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot Share locations of shooting ranges

Shooting ranges

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Silver Member

Shooting ranges

G'day fellas I'm heading to Dallas, Houstan in Texas Orlando in Florida Memphis and Nashville in Tennessee. Were are some good shooting ranges close to these citys? Iv been told your aloubd to fire Semi automatics and full automatic rifles there is tt true or false. There's always alot of myths going around about america and there gun laws, I did find out though that I am able to buy a rifle with out being a citizen.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 AM

Re: Shooting ranges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_hunter View Post
G'day fellas I'm heading to Dallas, Houstan in Texas Orlando in Florida Memphis and Nashville in Tennessee. Were are some good shooting ranges close to these citys? Iv been told your aloubd to fire Semi automatics and full automatic rifles there is tt true or false. There's always alot of myths going around about america and there gun laws, I did find out though that I am able to buy a rifle with out being a citizen.
Hey hoss it is a myth that you can buy without being a citizen,you absoutely cannot buy if your not a citizen of the usa,for relaxed gun laws ky is one of the most relaxed state however you must obey the gun laws.