Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot

Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot Share locations of shooting ranges

Peacemaker,Glengary,WV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2012, 08:22 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Peacemaker,Glengary,WV

Bounty hunter wheres White Horse? What kind of facilty do they have there? I don't know who the brains is behind peacemaker but someone should step in now before its too late. The place has soo much to offer under the right management. I think they should lower the membership fee as well. I would love to volunteer there but 5.5 hours a week all year for 200 off my membership fee WTF.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:30 AM
Bronze Member

I'm giving it another year. Will be there tomorrow for a charity shoot. I see alot of upside potential and it's close by.....but the criticisms see justified.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:30 AM
Bronze Member

Wvguns---like you I live near the facility---im in Winchester. I want it to work. I've been there frequently for sporting clays and their classes look good. I'm not quite committed with the program. Are there alternative places to shoot at 500-600 near us? Thx