Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot

Shooting Ranges - Places To Shoot Share locations of shooting ranges

looking for a place near pueblo co

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2012, 08:27 PM
Bronze Member

looking for a place near pueblo co

i've done some shoot on some BLM land but would like to find a range near by that i could work up some loads . i live in pueblo west and new to the area, only lived in CO since last October, the only ranges i've found are members only. 100 yards would be a must anything more would be a blessing. if any of you happen to know of anything within a hour or so's drive please let me know. thanks
Old 08-05-2012, 11:03 PM

Re: looking for a place near pueblo co

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
i've done some shoot on some BLM land but would like to find a range near by that i could work up some loads . i live in pueblo west and new to the area, only lived in CO since last October, the only ranges i've found are members only. 100 yards would be a must anything more would be a blessing. if any of you happen to know of anything within a hour or so's drive please let me know. thanks
I've just moved to pueblo and current shoot at rivers edge. Its nice, not too far, and never crowded. They have up to 200 yards. If you want more info just make a post on this thread or pm me.