Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Polls

Polls These will all be Admin initiated polls.


View Poll Results: What Is Your Age?
0-17 135 2.51%
18-24 409 7.59%
25-34 1,019 18.92%
35-44 1,108 20.57%
45-54 1,160 21.54%
55-64 1,110 20.61%
65+ 445 8.26%
Voters: 5386. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

What Is Your Age?

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #155  
Old 03-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedarhurst, Pa.( Pittsburgh)
Posts: 11
Re: What Is Your Age?

Old enough to play the DEAN MARTIN character in the Pittsburgh "RAT PACK".................When a message came over the "teletype" ;years ago , CARY GRANT WAS IN HIS AGENTS OFFICE, TO SEE IT RECIEVED. .....It read, .."How old Cary Grant? The actor, retorted.... tell him..."Old CARY GRANT , JUST FINE, HOW YOU?

Last edited by Cleandean; 03-12-2013 at 05:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old 03-12-2013, 03:42 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Montgomery TX
Posts: 243
Re: What Is Your Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleandean View Post
Old enough to play the DEAN MARTIN character in the Pittsburgh "RAT PACK".................When a message came over the "teletype" ;years ago , CARY GRANT WAS IN HIS AGENTS OFFICE, TO SEE IT RECIEVED. .....It read, .."How old Cary Grant? The actor, retorted.... tell him..."Old CARY GRANT FINE, HOW YOU?

LOL Cleandean, was your first gun a flintlock?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old 03-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: central Oregon desert
Posts: 73
Re: What Is Your Age?

If the creek don't rise, 65 in a week and half. Im so surprised>
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old 03-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Prineville Oregon
Posts: 397
Re: What Is Your Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred64 View Post
If the creek don't rise, 65 in a week and half. Im so surprised>

Congratulations, not everyone gets to 65.

Do NOT BLINK or you will be 75 then 80.

Advice! Enjoy life, travel while you can and stay as active as possible.

Do what you want to do and don't do the rest. Be opinionated who cares.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old 03-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: central Oregon desert
Posts: 73
Re: What Is Your Age?

Yep yep and exactly. $ keeps me from going everywhere I want, but I am active, hunt shoot and live in small community of 11. almost just right. only 10 too many.
AND e-mailing my government reps on how/why they are screwing the/MY/OUR country.
Being dilligent/alert never ever ends. Freedom is sacrifice. Love it. THEY can COME whenever they like. They should bring help though. Target rich enviroments are the best.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old 03-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Prineville Oregon
Posts: 397
Re: What Is Your Age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred64 View Post
Yep yep and exactly. $ keeps me from going everywhere I want, but I am active, hunt shoot and live in small community of 11. almost just right. only 10 too many.
AND e-mailing my government reps on how/why they are screwing the/MY/OUR country.
Being dilligent/alert never ever ends. Freedom is sacrifice. Love it. THEY can COME whenever they like. They should bring help though. Target rich enviroments are the best.
Hi. Fred,

We met the other day out at the Cossa range. I'm taking my tractor out to
clear off a parking spot on the 1000 yd range on the 20th, plan on some
shooting after the work party. Got to break in that new range and targets.

Ron R Hunter1
Reply With Quote
  #161  
Old 03-18-2013, 06:00 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: central Oregon desert
Posts: 73
Re: What Is Your Age?

Wish I could be there. Im saving my gas for a trip to glass butte area to ranch sit a few days. friday to monday. I hate paying $4.95 for gas here at Brothers. Going to look for lion sign and hunt hard while there. Good area for cats.
And pay day is right around the cor ner. So I'll have to pass this time. Will probably make it next time.
Wish I could remember you, but oh well you know.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC