Yes, I just sent off my parts to the gunsmith last week.
I decided to go with a 6BR for my new long range varmint rig. Here are the specs;
1. 6BR, Standard neck, Lapua chamber, .060 lead (freebore)
2. Nesika Model L, 1.70 Action
3. Krieger, 30", 1-8.5 twist, 4 groove, .236 lands, 1.450 straight taper barrel.
4. McMillan Tooley MBR Stock, 5 pounds lead added to rear, removable front stud for bi-pod use.
5. Jewel 2oz trigger
6. Vias muzzle brake
7. Davidson 20MOA base
8. Kelby 30mm Rings
9. Nightforce 12x42x56mm NXS
The rifle will be smithed by Clay Spencer of Spencer Custom Barrels and rifles out of Virginia. The rifle will be completed in 4 to 6 months. I aleady had all the above mentioned parts and that's why it will be completed in that time frame. If I would not have had the parts, it would have taken about 12 to 15 months.
Last edited by wildcat; 09-15-2007 at 09:54 PM.