Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > Polls

Polls These will all be Admin initiated polls.

View Poll Results: Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?
YES 2,714 59.70%
NO 1,183 26.02%
I am planning to get one 649 14.28%
Voters: 4546. You may not vote on this poll

Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2013, 06:34 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Do You Own An AR15 Rifle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
I sold my ar could not resist the cash got enuf to buy a new Savage 7mm08 and a new pare of glases for my wife. Plus I dont have to deal with govener Homo. woops I think I spelled that wrong sorry I am not very good at spelling aneyhow.
No problem here wiff yer spellen.

Where about are you in Emperor Komo's fifedom? County?

BTW, My AR's are stayin right about where they are now.

Last edited by Fox Hunter; 01-13-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add
Old 01-14-2013, 10:24 AM
Bronze Member

Fox Hunter I live in Watkins Glen NY. up state in the cuntry my frends and I hunt a lot. I have an ingered sholder so my ar is the only gun I can hold up without a rest I use a 5 rond clip so it is legal to hunt with plus it is verry acuret my frends and I all agree that if he wants ower guns he is going to have come and take them. We all have a lot of guns and if we all stick together that wont be an easey task.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:30 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
Fox Hunter I live in Watkins Glen NY. up state in the cuntry my frends and I hunt a lot. I have an ingered sholder so my ar is the only gun I can hold up without a rest I use a 5 rond clip so it is legal to hunt with plus it is verry acuret my frends and I all agree that if he wants ower guns he is going to have come and take them. We all have a lot of guns and if we all stick together that wont be an easey task.
Dude I'm not a great speller either ,but this is the 21st century use your spell checker ? We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take out guns from us. The left is using anything that can to reduce are credibility .
Old 01-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Worker View Post
Dude I'm not a great speller either ,but this is the 21st century use your spell checker ? We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take out guns from us. The left is using anything that can to reduce are credibility .

I can't spell either, I beleive that should have been (our credibilty).

Old 01-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Bronze Member

Iron Worker my computer is old the spell check wont work I tried to download it and it wold not go in. sorry I will quit sending replys if I dont Have my grandsun to help me spell if it bothers you so much.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:56 PM
Bronze Member

[QUOTE=Iron Worker;747395]Dude I'm not a great speller either ,but this is the 21st century use your spell checker ? We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take out guns from us. The left is using anything that can to reduce are credibility .[/QUOTE Iron Worker.We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take (OUT) guns from us. See we are all not prefect I have dislexia it takes me a long time to right and that is why I can not spell worth a **** I cant look things up in a dictionary but I can rebuild a moter with my eyes closed so I am not stupid just cant spell good or read good but I can shoot good so does that make me a bad gun owner
Old 01-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Platinum Member

[quote=DaveG;747687]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Worker View Post
Dude I'm not a great speller either ,but this is the 21st century use your spell checker ? We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take out guns from us. The left is using anything that can to reduce are credibility .[/QUOTE Iron Worker.We responsible gun owners want to present an image of intelligence to those that want to take (OUT) guns from us. See we are all not prefect I have dislexia it takes me a long time to right and that is why I can not spell worth a **** I cant look things up in a dictionary but I can rebuild a moter with my eyes closed so I am not stupid just cant spell good or read good but I can shoot good so does that make me a bad gun owner
Ask that question to a liberal ? I respect your ability to rebuild a a motor.Anti gun Liberals don't....