I am trying to get some funds together to buy a T/C Contender in .357 Max for my son so in the meantime I am going to try to sell some odds and ends I have around.
*all prices are shipped prices unless you live somewhere crazy like Tanzania :grin:
1. Motorola T5820 2 way radio with instructions...works great...I text now.
2. Kicks Gobblin Thunder choke tube for a Remington. .665" excellent shape.
3. Camelback Water Hydration system. 70 oz. 2 liter....only used 1 time. color is realtree hardwoods.
4. Uncle Mikes Sidekick holster size #11 missing velcro strap to hold gun in....I never used it anyway.
5. Assorted calls. Knight and Hale rattle bag, Hardwood crow call, Olt Squirrel call, Haydells Mr. squirrel, Lohman long tube goose call and an xtra lanyard.
Remington rubber grip folder with a serrated blade and a guthook and a Basspro rewards folder.