For those that don't know, or for those that are cycling guru's, Rudy Project USA is one of the premier eyewear manufacturers in the world. Their only real competition is Oakley and frankly, having been previously sponsored by Oakley, these glasses are much better, their warranty and guarantees are better, they openly support the shooting sports and the prices for the technology are ridiculous! The glasses have everything from the basic frame styles to accommodate anyone's preferences to technology like:
- Prescription inserts for your shooting glasses
- Prescription lenses integrated in to a concaved lens. Our FreeForm TEK design system maximizes your visual acuity.
- Photochromic lenses that tint to the sun's conditions
- Replacement lens colors to match the lighting/exposure conditions of the range that day
- The lenses with ImpactRx technology are guaranteed for life against breakage
- The frames are completely adjustable for fit your nose and temples for maximum comfort
- Concealed hinges add greater protection and durability
Well...enough of the sales pitch, what's the bottom line? The bottom line is that Rudy Project USA in wanting to go full force and show its (continued) support of the shooting sports is offering for its friends (LRH) a 40% discount on everything that they have. Here's how to do it:
Go to this website:
Use Activation Key: 2alpha
Please add "Referred by Richard White" in the Additional Info field and make sure to e-mail a copy of your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions on Rudy products, e-mail me or PM me any time.
Figured I'd pass a great deal on great glasses and gear to the M4C.net crowd.
P.S. Just to clarify this in advance, I DO NOT MAKE A DIME on the sale. I'm just helping out the company. How many non-shooting supply company openly show shooters in their catalogs? Very few. Rudy Project is a huge international corporation and they have many of the team shooters in their print media and support the shooting sports, hunting and our rights.