Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

Ruck Sack & Camel Bak

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Member

Ruck Sack & Camel Bak

Need to sell my packs. $75 for the X-Large Alice with frame and quick release straps, $35 for the Camel Back, but I may keep the bladder. We'll see. Both have been taken care of. The Ruck was purchased at a PX at Ft. Irwin, CA when I was training in the Mojave. It has been used on several FTX, camping, overnights, and trips to camp. For being 11yrs old, its in really good shape. No busted straps, snaps, or tears. When I trained in the field it rode on the back of an M88A1 recovery track. It hasn't humped a whole lot. The Camel back is only 2yrs old. Bought it at Cabela's. It's a nice day pack. Decent storage. I kept a magazine, swaro LRF, wind meter, Mini mag light, ear plugs, and ear muffs in it. It also held my gerber tool. Just want something that is in between. Here's some pics. Will be willing to to part with both for $95 if you want them both at the same time. Will ship to anywhere in the U.S. plus shipping.

Reduced: 93% of original size [ 682 x 1023 ] - Click to view full image

Reduced: 62% of original size [ 1023 x 682 ] - Click to view full image

Ruck isn't faded, just the way the lighting and flash worked out.

Thanks for looking,
Tank
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!