Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

**JC Steel Targets Summer AR500 Steel Target Group Buy**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Silver Member

Re: **JC Steel Targets Summer AR500 Steel Target Group Buy**

Still did not receive my targets. Have not heard back yet from JC on my two contacts. Anybody have any idea?
Old 08-27-2013, 11:08 AM
Non-Profit Sponsor

Targets are on the way. Lots of orders. So the students and i are doing our best to make everything and ship it out ASAP. Thanks

jcsteeltargets.com

2 Cor-5:17--Therefore, if he is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 10:53 AM
Silver Member

Just received my JC targets and I can only say two thumbs up! These are an outstanding value and super thick...cannot imagine any round that would not hold up to these babies at point blank. They will be around longer than me. Many thanks to Jake for what he is doing to support kids and us shooters through doing this. I would highly recommend anyone considering steel targest buy these.

Anybody out there who can help me figure out how to hang them up out in farmers fields to shoot at? Guess I need to build some type of stand or something.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Non-Profit Sponsor

I would recommend either a T POST bracket or get a rebar target stand kit and a couple extra conveyer belt kits.

They both work great and last a really long time.

Thanks again

Jake

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17Fireball View Post
Just received my JC targets and I can only say two thumbs up! These are an outstanding value and super thick...cannot imagine any round that would not hold up to these babies at point blank. They will be around longer than me. Many thanks to Jake for what he is doing to support kids and us shooters through doing this. I would highly recommend anyone considering steel targest buy these.

Anybody out there who can help me figure out how to hang them up out in farmers fields to shoot at? Guess I need to build some type of stand or something.

jcsteeltargets.com

2 Cor-5:17--Therefore, if he is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Silver Member

i have to top missing the timeline for these group buys
Old 08-28-2013, 03:50 PM
Silver Member

Not sure what a T bracket is or where I can get the rebar kit. Anybody have pictures they can post of something I can make from the Home Depot?
Old 08-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Non-Profit Sponsor

both are on our website

jcsteeltargets.com