For sale: Pelican 1610 wheeled case with pull up handle. Some scuffs, but still functions as it should. Water proof. Has top and bottom foam, but not the custom fit “pick and pluck” foam block.
Asking $145 plus shipping. Firm on price.
From their website:
The Pelican 1610 Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, 4 easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by 3 comfortable rubber over-molded haul handles, a retractable handle and built-in wheels.
• Ultra-high impact structural copolymer
• Open-cell core with solid wall design
• Easy open double throw latches
• Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
• Padlock protectors
• Stainless steel hardware
Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
• Top folding rubber over-molded haul handle
• Two side rubber over-molded haul handles
• Retractable extension handle
• Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
1610 Case Certificates
• IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
• Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280