Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

FS: 2 Pentagon lights w/AR attachments

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 11:35 AM
Bronze Member

FS: 2 Pentagon lights w/AR attachments

I have 2 Pentagon lights that are brand new in the box, I picked these up middle of the year thinking I was geting into the AR stuff and hunt pigs.. however due to the recent new born of the family and wanting to purchase a house first part of 2010 year, I'd like to thin out some of items that I can do without.

Both lights come with everything you see in the pics (I know there is only one light in the picture, but didn't see why to have both out and there wasn't anymore room on the little table) I guarantee these light to be perfect in every way from the factory. I did check each light for all functional purposes (installed batteries, turned them on/off w/pressure pad and with the manual switch and dim light, all is good to go.)
Included is:
-Batteries from Pentagon
-rubber sleeve to seal around threads
-red filter for night vision optics
-Extra Lamp assembly
-All manuals

In one pic, there are the specs of the lights and other pic showing all items included with one light.
$135 shipped TYD EACH

for the fastest response, you may reach me at 979-966-9973
Thanks..Tim Beasley
sierra@tconline.net