Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

Flux Capacitor to go back 4 months and load up

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Flux Capacitor to go back 4 months and load up

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyjoe1128 View Post
Im just havin trouble to get my semi up to 88 miles per hour...the delorian is in the trailer....
You need to re-tune it and crank up your turbo's psi a bit... That'll get her cranking another couple hundred ponies. A good down-hill might help a bit too.

I'd hook up my Dodge Durango to your semi but the biggest thing it's tugged on so far is a tour bus; I'm a bit skeptical I could help enough with a semi.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty7mmstw View Post
You need to re-tune it and crank up your turbo's psi a bit... That'll get her cranking another couple hundred ponies. A good down-hill might help a bit too.

I'd hook up my Dodge Durango to your semi but the biggest thing it's tugged on so far is a tour bus; I'm a bit skeptical I could help enough with a semi.
Ive had the truck 3 years and the fastest ive ever had it was 80 tryin to pass some a++whole in a lil rice burner on a two lane....i figure 55 to 80 in less than ten seconds weighin bout 77,000# aint too bad....i could get 88 but i was in california...now in colorado best im gunna get is bout 35 with the snow....
Oh btw its only a 500hp cummins isx...
Old 03-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Silver Member

Re: Flux Capacitor to go back 4 months and load up

Make it a combo deal. Not only will I sell the Flux Capacitor to you, but I will throw in Ted Underhill's American Express Card Number....so yes, "I'll have a steak sandwich and another steak sandwich". Started a line like this with my poker buddies, but it was about Caddy Shack, and over the next three days, we went through the whole movie, almost line for line....That right Mr. Babar?

If you are scartching your heads, Yes, this is from Fletch.