Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2013, 08:28 PM

Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new

I have a like new set of Filson camo 100% virgin wool set which consists of parka and bibs, maybe wore 3 times. I looked online to see what the prices are for these items and donít believe they even make it anymore. The buttoned parka is not insulated, it does have a double yoke over the shoulders, I have had custom insulated with Thinsulate pockets sewn on (these pockets are the best I have ever had on any hunting clothing)ÖIt has one additional snapped pocket on left side just above the extra-large added wool pockets. Size is 44 which I believe to be XL.
The bibs are a size 42 which I believe to be XL. They have sewn in suspenders, non-zippered legs, 2 snapped rear pockets, 2 snapped cargo pockets, 2 front pockets, a snapped front chest pocket, and 2 small sized chest pockets that are open and used for calls etc. The bibs have 2 button style closures for the sides along the tummy area. This is I believe to be 24 oz. wool, I am 6 foot and 200 pounds, and they fit me great.
I am throwing this out there to see what I might get as far as a nice rifle in the 7mm Mag, or 270 WSM or in the 300 WinMag, WSM area (I really like CZ models even the 453 in 22lr) throw out some ideas to me and see what we can come up with, not interested in hand guns, or shotguns at this point. Donít forget cash is king.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-front-parka-large-added-insulated-pockets.jpg   Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-back-bibs-sewen-suspenders.jpg  

Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-inside-parka.jpg   Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-back-parka-has-double-yoke.jpg  

Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-inside-parka-sewen-filson-suspenders.jpg   Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new-filson-button-parka-added-large-insulated-pockets.jpg  

Old 10-21-2013, 08:10 AM

Re: Filson Camo Wool Outfit XL like new

Well I messed up on the pocket insulation material...It is FLEECE and not Thinsulate.
can email me at fergy1@ameritech.net
Old 11-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Silver Member

how much cash... not king amount... but maybe prince amount...LOL

dbrot7@cs.com
Old 11-01-2013, 04:51 PM

This stuff is very nice and will be shipped on my dime...$450.00
Old 11-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Bronze Member

I am 6' 1" tall and weigh 220, do you think the jacket will fit ? how much do you weigh ?
Thanks
Old 11-06-2013, 09:53 AM

I am 6' at 205 and do think they would fit. I have a person who wants them also and according to him was going to send out a USPS money order today. If he doesn't send out today I will let you know, I am not going to wait on promises that don't happen. Not sure if you seen my other 2 100% camo wool sets that I have listed, I also have one more 100% camo wool set that is not listed, that you might be interested in it has uninsulated pants and not bibs. The full length Parka in fully insulated with fleece and zippered with a tall stand up collar and large insulated with fleece pockets.

Best to email me @ fergy1@ameritech.net
Thanks, Bill
Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergy View Post
I am 6' at 205 and do think they would fit. I have a person who wants them also and according to him was going to send out a USPS money order today. If he doesn't send out today I will let you know, I am not going to wait on promises that don't happen. Not sure if you seen my other 2 100% camo wool sets that I have listed, I also have one more 100% camo wool set that is not listed, that you might be interested in it has uninsulated pants and not bibs. The full length Parka in fully insulated with fleece and zippered with a tall stand up collar and large insulated with fleece pockets.

Best to email me @ fergy1@ameritech.net
Thanks, Bill
Thank you Bill, I will let you know if I am interested in any of the other stuff