Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

F/S Brand new Kenetrek Mountain Guide boots

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 03:15 PM
Silver Member

Re: F/S Brand new Kenetrek Mountain Guide boots

I have both the Mountain Extreme 400's and these Mountain Guides. I have never taken the Mountain Guides out into the field (since they're still brand new), but I find the fit to be very similar to the Mountain Extremes that I have hunted in. The Guides have a slightly stiffer sole, attachment points for crampons and 3.5mm leather (Extremes have 2.8mm). The Guides weigh 4.7 lbs and the Extremes weigh 4.2 lbs, so there is a weight difference for the added durability of the Guides.

I'm willing to sell the boots with the understanding that you can return them if the fit isn't satisfactory. They'll just need to be returned in the same, brand new condition (don't hike around in them outside) and you'd have to cover the shipping costs.

I will take $300, shipped to your door. If you want to send them back for a refund, you'd need to cover that shipping cost.

If you're able to try on the Mountain Extremes, I think they'd give you a very good idea of how the Guides will feel.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:54 PM

I will try to see how the Mountain Extreme's fit in the next few days and if the 9's work well then you will probably have a deal.

I know the boots are new, but can you send me some pictures and confirm what all is include (I think you said boot wax as well as the boots)? You can send to my email address at kcain@uidaho.edu so that we can contact each other directly.

Also, I haven't purchased anything through this site but have read the "advise for buyers and sellers" article. I would probably pay by money order, but would need to get your information first including address and phone number and details of the shipping (insurance and tracking) and timeframe for shipping once payment is received.

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:07 PM
Silver Member

I will be happy to snap some pictures this evening and email them to you.

No problem with me providing the other information as well. I'm happy to provide it, along with references of people I have purchased from on this site and 24 hour campfire if you would like. I will ship immediately after payment is received and email confirmation/tracking information.

Thanks
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM

Great thanks, I appreciate it!
Old 11-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Silver Member

Pics sent.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM
Silver Member

SPF