Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

Caping Knife, Reel,Scope,Rings

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 07:24 AM
Bronze Member

Caping Knife, Reel,Scope,Rings

Gerber Metolius Knife, New $25 shipped!

Key Features
Concave full tang blade
Protective ball to prevent puncture
Sheath inluded
Product Description:
The Gerber Metolius E-Z Open fixed blade knife, model 30-000012, is for getting up until things and making intricate cuts, like skinning game. The ball on the end of the blade prevents accidental puncture while cutting. The blade is concave, and then finger grooves are deep to give you good control of the knife. The Gerber Metolius E-Z Open has a full tang blade and comes with a nylon sheath.

Technical Specs:
Overall Length: 7.9 inches
Blade Length: 3.2 inches
Weight: 4.8 oz
Handle material: Glass filled nylon

Leupold 2 piece bases and rings for a M700. $30 shipped !
I am not sure if these and low's or Medium's but they had a 40mm scope in them before.

Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14 Sf Matt in very good shape with only faint ring marks for $225 shipped. Nikoplex.

Quantum HPL10 Reel with 20lb Spiderwire. I used this reel one time and had it in the rod locker after that. Nice reel but I couldn't get used to the front trigger for casting. $30 shipped.

I can email pics!