Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

Ammo Wallet Help Wanted

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:46 AM
Re: Ammo Wallet Help Wanted

Heads-Up *** Important info***
Was contacted back by Owner & managment. There is precedent already set. so asked that I follow these rules. There are rules Set to protect the paying Sponsors. ..."not that any want to make ammo wallets".
Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.
I can not move this out & into the FS forums ."So" I must ask that if you want a Ammo Book fashioned for your Ammo. PM me or hit me @ my home e-mail that is in my 'profile' and we will keep it like that . And I think all will be cool..
On the .408 CT ammo Books.
OK, I'm actually cutting out a .408 CT Book tonight and just to make sure all is GTG on this bigass Chey Tac .
I will send the Ammo Book for ( Free/no charge ) to that member ( gbp ) who sent me that .408 CT case out of the goodness of his heart. for me to use as an example of cartridge size,.
I don't shoot or own the .408 CT and have No Ammo for final quality control for you guys to happy with the final product.
What I will have him do. I will have him fill it up with his ammo and let me know if it is all GTG . then he can just keep the Book for lending me the CT case and giving me a report back on the CT Ammo books quality.
These rounds are a little larger/heavier round. but I see no reason that they can not be the same price as the .338 books unless there is to be some reinforcement remodeling of the pattern used.