Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Other Stuff For Sale

**2 beautiful Bob Dozier Knives for sale**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Non-Profit Sponsor

**2 beautiful Bob Dozier Knives for sale**

I need a truck, so some things must go.
Knife #1(top Knife)-Dozier K-11 Columbia River Skinner. Great shape, have taken it on one hunt. Skinned a deer with it. Worked most excellent as you would expect. Other than that nothing. Have not sharpened it.
$175 shipped with sheath
Kife #2 (bottom knife)-Dozier K-4 Straight hunter. Also in fine shape. I also took this on one hunt. Skinned a moose with it up in Alaska. Worked fantastic as you would expect. Other than that nothing. Also have not sharpened this knife either.
$175 shipped with Sheath.
Was going to send them back to Bob for the sharpening but decided to sell them instead. They still seem plenty sharp to me, but it could not hurt right?
Both knives for $340 shipped.

jcsteeltargets.com

2 Cor-5:17--Therefore, if he is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!!!
Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 PM
Non-Profit Sponsor

Re: **2 beautiful Bob Dozier Knives for sale**

K4 spf

jcsteeltargets.com

2 Cor-5:17--Therefore, if he is in Christ he is a new creation, the old is gone and the new has come!!!
Old 04-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Non-Profit Sponsor

Re: **2 beautiful Bob Dozier Knives for sale**

ttt

jcsteeltargets.com