Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

WTS/WTT H S Precision Stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Bronze Member

Re: WTS/WTT H S Precision Stock

I'm not sure a phone number is the way to go in an ad until AFTER an "ill take it" is posted. It was available by phone when I inquired until after the next day when I had already got a money order. I addressed the envelope, sealed in the money order and before I could mail it, got a message that it was now sold out of the blue. I used the phone (didnt post here) and not sure what happened on the other end to become sold a day later. Maybe offered more money or talked into it but its a bad deal. Cost me time, money and hassle.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:09 PM
Silver Member

Ernie, USPS M.O. went out today.
Old 05-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwoods2 View Post
I'm not sure a phone number is the way to go in an ad until AFTER an "ill take it" is posted. It was available by phone when I inquired until after the next day when I had already got a money order. I addressed the envelope, sealed in the money order and before I could mail it, got a message that it was now sold out of the blue. I used the phone (didnt post here) and not sure what happened on the other end to become sold a day later. Maybe offered more money or talked into it but its a bad deal. Cost me time, money and hassle.
No Sir no more money was paid.I just made a committment over the phone after I posted I'll Take it pending P.M.

Regards, fe1
Old 05-18-2013, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fe1 View Post
Ernie, USPS M.O. went out today.
Floyd,
Received your money order today, THANKS !!!

Stock went out today mailed through USPS.

Tried calling you but Your phone number has been disconnected, could not reach you ???

Regards
Ernie
Old 05-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Silver Member

PM sent