Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

WTS Mcmillan A-3 LA with Surgeon LA Bottom Metal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2013, 07:29 AM

WTS Mcmillan A-3 LA with Surgeon LA Bottom Metal

I am selling my Mcmillan A-3 stock with sniper fill for Remington Long action with Surgeon Bottom Metal. It is non-adjustable and has a remington varmint barrel channel. The stock is molded in black, has 3 flush cups(two on left side and one on bottom), and has a shortened atlas bipod rail on the front. It has been professionally bedded for a rem 700 long action by Roberts precision rifles. It also comes with Surgeon bottom metal and the action screws, but no magazine. The bottom metal is in excellent condition, with only small scuffs on the inside of the magwell. I am asking 600 shipped for the whole shooting match. I will consider selling the stock for 400 and bm for 200 if i cant sell together. Email or pm with any questions. Thank you, Greg

Here are some pics from the original ad it is from: 284
Old 10-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Platinum Member

Re: WTS Mcmillan A-3 LA with Surgeon LA Bottom Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbbell View Post
I am selling my Mcmillan A-3 stock with sniper fill for Remington Long action with Surgeon Bottom Metal. It is non-adjustable and has a remington varmint barrel channel. The stock is molded in black, has 3 flush cups(two on left side and one on bottom), and has a shortened atlas bipod rail on the front. It has been professionally bedded for a rem 700 long action by Roberts precision rifles. It also comes with Surgeon bottom metal and the action screws, but no magazine. The bottom metal is in excellent condition, with only small scuffs on the inside of the magwell. I am asking 600 shipped for the whole shooting match. I will consider selling the stock for 400 and bm for 200 if i cant sell together. Email or pm with any questions. Thank you, Greg

Here are some pics from the original ad it is from: 284
will it take bdl bottom metal or is the footprint different?

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 10-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Silver Member

It's larger than BDL bottom metal. Surgeon bottom metal is larger than M5 inletting (Badger, PTG, etc.)
Old 10-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Silver Member

I'll take to stock if you'd take $370.00
Old 10-19-2013, 12:48 PM

Stock and bm is spf on snipers hide. Thank u, Greg