Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

WTS: Custom Savage SA Stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Silver Member

WTS: Custom Savage SA Stock

Hi All,

I have a custom factory savage staggered feed short action stock I'd like to sell. It has a factory varmint contour. The stock is in great condition.

It has been cut down and has a 1.25" Kick Eze recoil pad installed. The LOP is short, measuring about 12".

The paint is also custom - it is a seafoam type green with black webbing on it and a buch of coats of matte clear on top. There are some flaws, but the webbing helps distract you from them.

This would be a perfect stock for a small lady or someone's daughter! I modified it for my wife but we are going to find a different long gun for her.

I have alot of work in it, so I'd like to start the price at $95 shipped. I'm open to offers and trades as well. Would mostly be interested in 40S&W stuff, Glock stuff, a remington 870 (20 ga) collasible buttstock, Nikon Scope with the BDC reticle or perhaps a stripped AR lower?

Please email me: teeteradam@gmail.com

Thanks all and may God bless your new year,

Adam

Old 01-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Silver Member

Re: WTS: Custom Savage SA Stock

Still have it for sale. Open to offers guys. . .