Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

WTS Choate Ult Varmint stock for Savage short action(SOLD)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Silver Member

WTS Choate Ult Varmint stock for Savage short action(SOLD)

I just bought this off a friend this past weekend cause I thought I didnt have a stock for one of my guns. SInce then I have realized I have a B&C Medalist I can use, so I am gonna resell the Choate stock.
It is the Ultimate Varmint model, and fits a Savage RH staggered feed short action(4.275 spacing). It comes with both cheeckpieces and the length of pull spacers. It does not come with the bipod adaptor or the rear monopod, but the stock is made to use them.
I will also include a set of action screws that are trimmed to be used with this stock.
$110 shipped in US NOW SOLD

heres the link to the CHoate site to view stock style.

CHOATE Machine & Tool, Inc. - Savage Short Action Varmint

Last edited by pdog06; 06-30-2010 at 11:05 PM.