Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

The thread is closed

WTB: Remington 700 LA Standard Bottom Metal Assembly

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 10:05 PM
Platinum Member

WTB: Remington 700 LA Standard Bottom Metal Assembly

As the title says, I am looking for a Remington 700 LA blued standard BDL bottom metal and magazine assembly. Preferably with the matching blued screws, but they are not a deal-breaker, as I have a set of stainless screws.

I would also be interested in trading a virtually brand new set of TPS TSR 30mm Medium height (1.075") aluminum rings (product number: 30581-030-02) for a BDL setup, like mentioned above. I bolted a scope to a rifle with them, shot a couple rounds at the range, then came home and took them off, as they are too tall for my setup. They have no scratches and look perfect. Still have them in the original box & packaging.

Please shoot me a PM, as it's the fastest way to contact me.

Thanks in advance.

Mud

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 03-10-2014, 12:09 AM
Platinum Member

Re: WTB: Remington 700 LA Standard Bottom Metal Assembly

Bump...

If nobody wants to trade for the rings, I am willing to buy the BDL setup.

Just to clear up any confusion, I was just offering the rings as a trade, if someone was possibly interested in them.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Old 03-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Platinum Member

Bump...

Quote:
Old 03-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Platinum Member

Bump...I'm still looking, if anyone out there has one for sale.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2014, 11:21 AM
Platinum Member

Thanks to all who helped, but I snagged one off of ebay this morning.

Quote:
The thread is closed