Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

WTB 6mm Krieger Sporter Barrel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Gold Member

WTB 6mm Krieger Sporter Barrel

Help.....

I'm looking for an eight twist Krieger 6mm .236" bore in a number three contour.

Anyone got one rat holed away from a dream build that faded?
Old 03-10-2013, 07:30 AM
Gold Member

Re: WTB 6mm Krieger Sporter Barrel

Brux works too......
Old 03-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Gold Member

Im looking for one too. Call you soon.
Mike
Old 03-12-2013, 01:36 PM
Bronze Member

you have probably already thought of this but Brunos Shooting stocks Kreiger. I also know that Grizzly Industrial stocks Bartlein ( also a cut rifle barrel brand) in a couple of sizes. They have a sporter contour of some type in stock.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Gold Member

I've been on everybody's site that I know of that sells barrels. No one has what I'm looking for, that I can find. That's why I placed an ad.....

As far as Brunos, they don't have one listed either, and I sent them an email last Thursday 5:00AM, and I still haven't heard squat from them. You'd think if someone wanted to drop $1500+ on an action, that they'd have the courtesy to respond back in a timely manner. I'm aware that they, and everyone, are busy but, this is BS......
Old 03-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Bronze Member

I live in the Phoenix area,I was just there to pick up some powder, they are swamped and do not answer the phone they are so busy. We all know that is very common in the firearm industry. You can place an order with them and they will back order your barrel and notify when it comes in. Do you have an amigo in Phoenix area that can stop in to Brunos? There are barrels there in stock this minute- you just have to go in and ask if they have what you want. They have a shipment of barrels that were delivered a few days ago that have not yet been uncrated and put in inventory. that is just how this time is, very similar to the first antigun election in 2008. You dont mention if you looked on the Grizzly webiste- they have sporter weight barrels in stock, I just looked. Barrels arrive every day from the makers to dealers. It is just a challenging time to get your hands on one. I use Mcgowen precision barrels with great success and great accuracy and with very quick and helpful service. They are not cut rifled, rather button type. But you can get a barrel in good time. Still a great time in history to be a shooter and enjoy our great sports.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:50 PM
Gold Member

I want a .236", and lester does not even order those, he only orders and stocks .237's.....

I want to buy an action from him that he has in stock, but I have a question before I plunk down over $1500 for it. I don't think I'm unreasonably in asking for a return call in less than a GD week.....