The following items are for sale.
A few rules.
1. If you decide you want something, please send me a PM with your mailing information so that I can expedite getting a shipping quote. NONE of the prices include shipping. The only exception being is if someone comes along and scoops ALL of it up. I'll pay for that but that's all.
As a habit, I don't get much into piece work. I don't mind helping a guy out but I don't thread barrels without an action. I know others do it, that's fine. It's not something I want to get into.
2. As soon as you commit I'm going to mark the item as sold, remove its description/photo, and attach your name along with the date. So please be a good sport as I'm taking you for your word.
3. I can do CC, Check, MO, whatever. In ten years I've never been burned once so I will ship as soon as I have an address and a written commitment to buy. This applies to LRH forum members who've been here a while. At least ten posts. A newb with a join date of 5 minutes ago and one post is going to have to wait till the check arrives.
4. With the exception of a few items, these are all USED. I do not offer any sort of warranty or guarantee. Ask your questions, I will answer truthfully/detailed as I can but in the end the decision to purchase is yours. I don't have the time/ambition to ship this stuff to and from all over the creation.
5. Items are priced at reasonable/good rates. They are not subject to haggling. Not unless your buying all of it then I'll offer some wiggle room.
Take off Barrels:
Note. Not many folks know of Mark Chanlynn barrels so I'm going to take a moment to offer this. IMO there's nothing better. Period. Mark is a friend who's helped me since I was first starting in this trade. His barrels are second to none in all regards. You cannot go wrong with a Chanlynn barrel. Kyle Leibertrau won the 2007 World championships in Palma using one that I installed in 2005. They are cut rifle bores and typically run about 2 points higher on the Rockwell C scale than other barrels. Mark's shop (Rocky Mountain Rifle Works) has been in business for well over 30 years. He's a one man band so the QC dept begins and ends with him. He learned the trade from Boots Obermeyer. Those who do know of his stuff (he's held in high regards in the Palma circles) swear by it.
Just a little FYI.
1. Mark Chanlynn SS 6mm 1-8ROT fitted for a Winchester M70 Push feed action. (1.0 X 16tpi) Chambered in the RUAG 6mm X 47 Swiss Match. (bad azz cartridge btw) Barrel is 25.5' inches long. Very low round count. Less than 100 Barrel is a heavy varmint contour and has 4 6-48 holes drilled in it for a Unertyl external turret type target scope. I also have a quantity (around 150-200) pieces of original RUAG 6x47SM brass for this barrel. The 6x47SM is a cartridge I brought to the US in 2001. I had a friend who was able to bring me once fired pieces picked off the line at the range where the Swiss national team trains. Dies are available from RCBS and Redding also. Original RUAG brass is extremely rare so this is kind of a novelty/jewel.
I also have one of the few chambering/sizing reamers in the US for this thing.
$ 1.00 each/brass
2. Kreiger (might be a Brux) medium palma contour 30 caliber. .298/.3075 bore, 1-12ROT. Barrel is 29.75" long. Round count is between 2k-3k. Fitted for a Nesika action (1.0625x18tpi)
3. SOLD to StrictlyRUM on 4/23/2010
4. SOLD to GearGrinder on 4/22/2010
5. SOLD to 406PAT on 2/23/2010
6. SOLD to local on 2/25/2010