Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

Rem 700 LA Receiver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Rem 700 LA Receiver

Let it go buddy.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:02 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclimb1 View Post
Let it go buddy.
Yes, we should and that will make it much easier for you and your fumbled selling tactics. Your reply tells what I need to know. That is, I would not want to do business with you anyway knowing what I do now.

Also Let the fair dealers of this forum know that there are some with integrity in this thread. I have a nice PM from "stcummingsjr" stating he was not trying to step in front of me and he too was only trying to secure a place behind me when he to posted "PM sent" and in the pm offered to buy if I was not going to purchase. He also offered me the receiver if I wanted it. But I publically want to say I am now out of any possible dealing with this seller.

So now we can "Let it go buddy"

Jeff
Old 04-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Bronze Member

Jay-got the actions, everything was as promised..they look great..thanks Steve
Old 04-20-2014, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Yes, we should and that will make it much easier for you and your fumbled selling tactics. Your reply tells what I need to know. That is, I would not want to do business with you anyway knowing what I do now.

Also Let the fair dealers of this forum know that there are some with integrity in this thread. I have a nice PM from "stcummingsjr" stating he was not trying to step in front of me and he too was only trying to secure a place behind me when he to posted "PM sent" and in the pm offered to buy if I was not going to purchase. He also offered me the receiver if I wanted it. But I publically want to say I am now out of any possible dealing with this seller.

So now we can "Let it go buddy"

Jeff
Lol...crybaby