Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

Precision Stock Works RIFLEMAN LRH / LIGHT TACTICAL Stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM

Re: Precision Stock Works RIFLEMAN LRH / LIGHT TACTICAL Stock

KPK, give me a call - if you're in a hurry i might have something in inventory that will work. 830.643.1329
Old 11-09-2012, 09:23 AM

Bump
Old 11-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Silver Member

Nice stocks. Wish you-all had left handed versions.
VR,

Snohomish Co. Washington
NRA Life Member
Old 11-19-2012, 09:21 AM

Eventually we will, when the demand reaches a certain level. Molds are VERY pricey. Email me your phone# and email address and i will add you to a 'Lefty Log' i keep, so i can contact all the leftys that have inquired about this.
WE DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION - IT IS FOR CONTACTING CUSTOMERS ONLY.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Platinum Member

I'm pretty nutty about stocks. Either they just look right, or they just look "wrong". Those that look right to me I've always found to be extremely useable and comfortable for the kinds of shooting I do most of which is either prone or sitting in the truck shooting out the window using the mirror as a rest.

My next big project was going to be one of the new McMillian A3 sporters but damn, this really has caught my eye.

Nice to see another Texan coming out with something completely useful, practical, and priced very much worth the money.

I looked at your online catalog but I didn't see a LRH Light tactical hunter on there... . Are they all basically the same model as this one just with different fill?
Old 11-21-2012, 09:33 AM

yes, there is one design that is inlet for the actions stated - REM & clones, Win70 & clones and Savage w/BLIND MAGAZINES(only). the 'fill' is SPORTER (std wt), MAGNUM (next densest) and SNIPER (for 338 Lapua and above). 'EDGE' fill is the extremely lightweight fill/construction that is for calibers up to and including 300 Winmag. this stock is a hunting stock that has caught the eye of the 'Tactical World'. they are made for us by McMillian so you know the quality and all accessories McMillian offers on their stocks apply to ours also . for your shooting style this is the stock for you, really. the A3 sporter is still very much a tactical stock. you have a good eye in recognizing this stock as 'looking the part'. honestly, this is the stock you want. the only downside is that once you shoot it you will hate me because you will then have to re-stock all your other rifles! call me so we can talk about your next build/re-stock. 0900~1700 cst
john
Old 12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Silver Member

Waiting for a call back. Building 338 Lapua on a Stiller action. Pm sent also