Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

NEW BAT Hunter Receivers for sale.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

NEW BAT Hunter Receivers for sale.....

Need to do some late spring cleaning in the shop.

New receivers. These were ordered for customer projects and then customer decided on going a different direction as far as receiver.

These are the BAT RL receivers:
-1.350" multi-flat
-Spiral bolt fluting
-Controled round feed
-0.590" bolt face
-Stainless
-Current list price on web site of $1350+shipping

These are great receivers for any Lapua or Lapua based wildcat especially if you prefer a CRF receiver. Could make a great lightweight rifle or also used for a medium or heavy rifle. Great receiver for a rifle with alot of power.

Receivers can be purchased seperately or in a pair.

Price:
Receivers alone...................$1250 each shipped
If you take both bare receivers.............$1150 each + shipping

One receiver is barreled with a Lilja SS fluted barrel in one of my APS wildcats. If you are interested in purchasing the entire barreled receiver please let me know and I will get you details on the entire barreled receiver.

First come first serve. Must ship to FFL holder.

Get your BAT receiver without the 6 month wait!!!

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-29-2008, 12:13 AM
Platinum Member

Which Allen wildcat is the barreled action set up for?

PM or email or respond here.

Roy
Old 06-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Lightvarmint

Too bad they don't have a trigger hanger plate. I would be interested in both the actions and the chambered barrel if it had a hanger plate.

James
Old 06-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Silver Member

Hey kirby,

What stock inlet is needed? Will it work with HS bottom metal? Oh yeah just a remmy trigger(no hanger needed) right? Thanks

Jason

If you could take a picture of the CRF I havent seen it and I couldnt find pictures on their sight. If the barreled set up is the 338 I am interested. THanks again
Old 06-29-2008, 12:20 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Roy,

Its chambered in 338 Allen Xpress(Version of the 338 Lapua improved)

Lilja #8 contour
27" finish length
Heavy flutes

If interested send e-mail and I will get you some numbers on the complete barreled receiver. Dies are in shop ready to ship. If you do not want to fireform, you can get formed cases from me or send me your virgin 338 Lapua cases to be formed for a forming charge so no barrel life is used up forming cases.

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-29-2008, 12:21 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

LV,

Standard Rem 700 floorplates or compatable magazines work fine with these receivers.

Allen Precision Shooting

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

StrictlyRUM,

Best inletting is with a McMillan and order it inletted for a Rem 700 without the ejection port or bolt handle knotch, then any smith can inlet it perfectly well for this receiver. I would think an HS could be modified for these receivers but a McMillan is by far the best.

Yes, the HS bottom metal works perfectly well as does any other Rem 700 mag box or magazine assembly.

Yes, it uses a standard pinned in Rem 700 style trigger with top safety.

This pic showes the bottom side of the bolt head. You can see the cut out on the bottom of the bolt that allows the cartridge rim to slid up under the extractor as its stripped out of the magazine. The ejector is a mechanical extractor similiar to the Win M70 CRF ejector.

The extractor works perfectly well in the push feed mode as well so you do not HAVE to cycle rounds out of the magazine to get them to chamber easily.

The barreled receiver is chambered in my 338 Allen Xpress(version of the 338 Lapua Improved. See response to Roy.

Allen Precision Shooting

allenmagnum@gmail.com