Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

Multiple rings and a base.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 04:48 PM

Multiple rings and a base.

In the process of cleaning the garage and came across some rings and a base I've been holding on to apparently in the hopes of owning a new firearm to put them on. However they date back a couple years to the bachelor days when I had a "firearms budget", and I don't see that money returning any time soon. So rather than sit and collect dust I thought I would try to sell them. All of these rings had very short lives on either my AR, or my custom 700 in 243 Ackley. I'm very attentive to my firearms and accessories so none of these have any cowboy engineering marks of twisted screw heads or leatherman adjusted bolts. The Burris tacs, and the TPS have some slight wear. The Burris is nothing more than some internal brushing from adjusting the scope. The TPS has a small ding next to one screw. I have pictures of both close up so there are no surprises. I'm going to keep this simple and list each at half price new. If you are interested in buying the lot then I'll knock off another $20 from the total. All screws were set using my Seekonk Torque wrench.

IOR Med, 35mm, Aluminum $59.98

Weaver, gloss, 1", Low $15.00

Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte High $27.00

TPS 1" TSR Picatinny-Style Aluminum Rings Matte Low $35.00

EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Remington 700 Short Action Matte $22.00

Shipping is $5, priority mail USPS.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Multiple rings and a base.-burris-tac.jpg   Multiple rings and a base.-burris-tac-wear.jpg  

Multiple rings and a base.-img_20130901_150202_155-1024x517-.jpg   Multiple rings and a base.-img_20130901_150238_252-876x1024-.jpg  

Multiple rings and a base.-v-tac.jpg   Multiple rings and a base.-img_20130901_150556_825-1024x379-.jpg  

Old 09-01-2013, 04:49 PM

Re: Multiple rings and a base.

Pictures Continued. Also if you need to check me out, I'm on facebook, search "Raw Custom Knives" and you'll find me.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails - Click to View Larger
Multiple rings and a base.-img_20130901_150533_043-1024x353-.jpg   Multiple rings and a base.-weaver-low.jpg  

Old 09-01-2013, 08:50 PM

Sorry, new to this forum. Looks like I should have listed this under optics. I can't see a way to change it myself so if a mod sees this please move to optics, thanks.
Old 09-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Platinum Member

Will you do $30 shipped on the TPS 1" aluminum rings?

If so, I'll take them...

PM me your PayPal address, and I'll send you my shipping address.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildRose View Post
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:05 AM

Half price is more than fair, thanks.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Platinum Member

If you can wait till Friday to do the deal, consider the TPS rings sold.

"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith

Ignore everything I say, because I have a reading comprehension and memory problem...

Quote:
Old 09-02-2013, 05:21 PM
Platinum Member

I just realized I forgot to add something to my last post....

$40 shipped is fine with me for the TPS rings, if you can hold them till Friday.

You're right, the price is fair, I was just hoping to get a "steal" instead of a good deal.

Quote: