Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

MODABLE Yankee Hill machine smooth rifle forearm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 03:43 PM
Silver Member

MODABLE Yankee Hill machine smooth rifle forearm

I had a HAAAAAAAARD time finding this, there is at least a 3-4 week wait for these on way to many websites. I bought this 1 and a carbine length but like the carbine length better so this bad boy has to go. This forearm has a full top rail and 3 front rails 1 on each side and 1 on the bottom. There are also machined threaded holes in this to add extra picatinny rails. I am only asking what I payed for it which is $125 shipped. Ill tell you this thing is SICK and will totally spruce up your plain jane looking AR-15. This forearm will also come with a barrel nut, locking nut and anti rotation screws.

This is YHM's description for this forearm

This free floating forearm features a smooth design for a more comfortable grip while incorporating a full length top rail. The forearm also features three 2.5" rails at the end of the forearm to allow the mounting of lights, lasers, and other accessories. This forearm accepts our end caps and uses our anti-rotation screws to ensure the forearm stays solid, even under severe use.

Here is a pic of my AR with the carbine length smooth forearm (with the forearm for sale underneath). YOU CANT GO WRONG.

Old 03-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Silver Member

Re: MODABLE Yankee Hill machine smooth rifle forearm

This forearm is SPF