FS/FT: Remington 700 ADL setup & synthetic stock
I just recently got my build finished, and these are the leftover parts...They have all been used, but are in very good shape
I have as follows:
1) Remington 700 ADL long action synthetic stock
2) ADL .25-06/.270/.280/.30-06 magazine box
3) ADL mag spring
4) ADL (can be used in BDL) .25-06/.270/.280/.30-06 magazine follower
5) Remington 700 factory .270 Win barrel. Unknown round count. Has front sight, missing rear (think it's at my gunsmiths, I'll try to get it from him this week). Bluing is great. No rust. Needs cleaning, as I never fired the gun, just bought it and took it straight to the smith to build and rebarrel.
6) Remington 700 complete firing pin and bolt assembly (ready to drop in a bolt body)
I am selling the entire setup (everything listed) for $250 shipped.
I will sell the the firing pin & bolt shroud assembly seperate for $50 shipped.
The barrel seperate for $100 shipped.
However, I will not split up the ADL components & stock, they are $100 shipped, that is a package deal.
Or will trade for equivelant value of NEW un-fired Nosler or Norma .300 Weatherby brass, which will be based on the price of the items you want. Brass must be new, as I need them for forming brass for my .300 Ackley Magnum.
I do accept, and prefer, PayPal as method of payment.
"I'm just a peckerwood who lives in the hills with too many guns..." - Bob Lee Swagger
"Give me a minute...I'm good. Give me an hour...I'm great. Give me 6 months...And I'm unbeatable." - Col. Hannibal Smith
Originally Posted by WildRose
The 284 is to the STW what a tricycle is to a Ninja.