Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

FN FAL mags

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Silver Member

FN FAL mags

I was rummaging through my gun room when I opened a drawer and found two FN FAL mags. Looks to be 20 rounders. I did have one some time ago and sold it. Shouldn't have ! Anyway, these aren't going to do me any good so if someone wants them, I'll sell them for $50. apiece. They are steel, all of it. No scratches.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:12 PM
Silver Member

Re: FN FAL mags

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnut View Post
I was rummaging through my gun room when I opened a drawer and found two FN FAL mags. Looks to be 20 rounders. I did have one some time ago and sold it. Shouldn't have ! Anyway, these aren't going to do me any good so if someone wants them, I'll sell them for $50. apiece. They are steel, all of it. No scratches.
Or you could make me an offer!?
Old 02-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Platinum Member

Howdy woodnut.
Hey, i got a buddy of mine who just got a british made FAL and he wants to know if the magazines are metric or inch??? Not sure what all that means but he would want them if they fit his rifle.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 02-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Silver Member

First, I don't think the Brits used metric. But, my mags are for 308s and for the FNFAL. Hope this helps.