Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.

Badger M5 dbm with pillars $225 shipped **SOLD**

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Badger M5 dbm with pillars $225 shipped

Yes
Old 05-07-2013, 01:23 AM

Don't mean to be that guy, but does it fit any stock inletted to fit a Rem 700 SA? I am picking up a McMillan stock (for a Rem 700 SA, RH) from a fella this week locally, but don't have any bottom metal. I would be interested if I knew for sure that it fits. What kind of stock was it in?

Rolly
Old 05-07-2013, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member

The hole pattern will fit and the bottom of the stock will probably need inletting. Instructions are available on the badger website. what bottom metal was your stock inletted for? If its bdl or adl then inletting will be required.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 PM

BDL I believe. The gun itself is an ADL, but that's why I'm looking for a det. mag system. Let me see what my gunsmith will charge me for inletting. Badger says $75 on the installation section you told me to check out.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Badger M5 dbm with pillars PRICE REDUCED!! $205 shipped

Guys,

I know there are lots of interested parties posting publicly and/or by PM with offers, trades, etc. I appreciate the free bumps and various offers that have been put on the table.

However, noboby has posted "I'll take it" and I'm really NOT interested in selling my new AI mags which I just bought for my own use. If you want mags, go buy them for $64.99 on midway brand new.

In the interest of keeping everything fair, this item shown in the picture above, "badger M5 bottom metal for short action (308), including new pillars" is still for sale, with a REDUCED PRICE of $205 shipped, paypal or money order only.

The first person to Post "I'll take it" will be the buyer, based on the time stamp of the post.