I purchased this less than three months ago to try the long range AR thing. I just can't get used to it and prefer a bolt-rifle. There are less than 150 rounds through it, with 100 of those being the fire-forming rounds. It shot under 0.5 MOA while fire-forming and with a little bit of load development, I was able to get a couple of 0.350" -ish groups at 100 yards with Varget, CCI450s and 107 SMKs. With a better shooter and more load development, I think that there is much more accuracy potential.
I am selling the upper only. Below are the specs from 6mmAR's site:
Everything that is listed below is included. Also included are two 15 rd magazines purchased from 6mmAR.
6mm AR Turbo 40˚ Match Rifle Upper
- 26", Bartlein, 5R, 1:7.5" twist, stainless match barrel.
Contour = 1" dia. under hand guard, .875" gas block dia., and .850" dia. front of gas block
- 1" Extended Gas port.
- Muzzle turndown of .750" dia. x 1.625" long.
- Billet Heavy Walled Upper Receiver with side charging handle.
- 6mmAR High Performance bolt (9310 steel with Nickel Boron plating)
- Clamp-on low profile gas block.
- Rigid free float vented black hand guard with adjustable hand stop and detachable sling swivel
and bipod stud.
- Redding Standard Sizing die and Competiton Seater
- 6AR Shell Holder
- Cleaning Rod Bore Guide
- 1 Magazine (10 round capacity)
- 100 pieces of Lapua 6.5 Grendel Brass (with 'Alexander Arms' head stamp)
The price is to your door with full insurance. No trades. Scope, bipod, lower, scope riser not included. Thanks for looking.