Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components


Reply

WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-05-2013, 01:34 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

I have 3000 of these bullets I have decided not to use. They are packed in 500ct boxes and are all still sealed. Post the number you want and please email me. But I will go by the post here first. I will accept USPS MO or Paypal as a gift.

1. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
2. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
3. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
4. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
5. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
6. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped


Get them while you can. They will prolly go quick.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 427
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke_53 View Post
I have 3000 of these bullets I have decided not to use. They are packed in 500ct boxes and are all still sealed. Post the number you want and please email me. But I will go by the post here first. I will accept USPS MO or Paypal as a gift.

1. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
2. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
3. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
4. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
5. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped
6. 500ct Z max 55gr $135 shipped


Get them while you can. They will prolly go quick.
Go quick at twice their value? Good luck
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:15 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northern Utah
Posts: 871
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Quote:
Originally Posted by branwill25 View Post
Go quick at twice their value? Good luck
I was thinking the same thing... Haha
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Western NC
Posts: 86
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Quote:
Originally Posted by branwill25 View Post
Go quick at twice their value? Good luck
No kidding. Talk about taking advantage of an already bad situation
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Seriously guys. If you have a problem with the market or my priced take it to PM or keep it to yourself. No need in being ASSHOLES!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Western NC
Posts: 86
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Quote:
Originally Posted by poke_53 View Post
Seriously guys. If you have a problem with the market or my priced take it to PM or keep it to yourself. No need in being ASSHOLES!!!
Lol. Being an "ASSHOLE" would be posting a link to a very unpublished website where I just ordered several boxes of these for 57$ a box and 8$ shipping.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 427
Re: WTS Hornady Z Max .224 55gr Bullets

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnc-coyote View Post
Lol. Being an "ASSHOLE" would be posting a link to a very unpublished website where I just ordered several boxes of these for 57$ a box and 8$ shipping.
Amen brother.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC