Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components


Reply

WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,630
WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

We would love to purchase some good 300 WM brass. Anyone have or know of any RWS or Lapua we could buy?

Thanks! Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Lightvarmint
 
Posts: n/a
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
We would love to purchase some good 300 WM brass. Anyone have or know of any RWS or Lapua we could buy?

Thanks! Jeff
Hello,

I may have a line on a supply of Lapua brass. When I get the information I requested, I will let you know.

LV
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,630
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightvarmint View Post
Hello,

I may have a line on a supply of Lapua brass. When I get the information I requested, I will let you know.

LV
Thank You!! Please do let me know. After using good brass it is very hard to settle for less.
Thanks!
Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Lightvarmint
 
Posts: n/a
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broz View Post
Thank You!! Please do let me know. After using good brass it is very hard to settle for less.
Thanks!
Jeff
Jeff,

You will be first on the list if it works out....

LV
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 323
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Boz,
PM Sent
I have 99 rounds of Lapua 300 WM brass fired 3 times some of the brass has had the necked turned for uniformity but all still very good brass $50.00 plus the ride.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Townsend, Montana.
Posts: 7,630
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by badaboom View Post
Boz,
PM Sent
I have 99 rounds of Lapua 300 WM brass fired 3 times some of the brass has had the necked turned for uniformity but all still very good brass $50.00 plus the ride.
Very interested this could get us by till we find some new. PM returned.

Thanks!

Jeff
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 901
Re: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightvarmint View Post
Hello,

I may have a line on a supply of Lapua brass. When I get the information I requested, I will let you know.

LV
Put me on the list as well if there is more than you need!

Brian
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads for: WTB Quality 300 Win Brass
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
High Quality 338 Win Mag Brass-Need Help! Wind Dancer Reloading 10 07-14-2013 09:48 PM
Brass Quality ernierod Reloading 7 02-25-2010 06:49 AM
best quality brass for .22-250 AI milanuk Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics 17 06-22-2009 12:22 PM
RWS brass quality? grpolarbear Reloading 9 04-20-2008 08:48 PM
300 Win Mag brass quality rufous Rifles, Bullets, Barrels and Ballistics 1 12-08-2001 12:41 AM

Current Poll
I currently have hunting preference points in the following states

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC