Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

WTB: Looking For...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Platinum Member

WTB: Looking For...

Due to the mad grab of anything shooting after the Newtown ordeal, I am out of .224 bullets to enjoy my 22-250 and can't get a hold of anything that I am looking for. So here is what I am looking for, and I am willing to pay Powder Valley Inc. prices plus shipping. I only need 200 bullets to get me started and keep me shooting for a while.

Hornady 60grn V-max
Hornady 53grn V-max
Speer 52grn BTHP Match
Sierra 55grn Blitzking 300ct. perferably since I would have to do load development.

I only want one of the four listed above. It would be a big help.

Thanks,
Tank
Matthew 7:13-14
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

Friends don't let friends develop canonitis!-chucknbach

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!
Old 01-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Platinum Member

Re: WTB: Looking For...

'tank,

I have a brand new box of 60grn V-max' that I'd be happy to send your way.

t

Old 01-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Gold Member

I have 2 maybe three boxes of Barts 52 gr HP match bullets if interested.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Platinum Member

Close thread please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
I have 2 maybe three boxes of Barts 52 gr HP match bullets if interested.
I'm going to have to say no for now. I'll keep ya in mind though. Thank you for the offer.
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. [14] But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

If you find your self in a fair fight, your tactics suck!- Marine 1st Sergeant Jim Ryfinger

arguing over the internet is like the special Olympics....even if you win, you are still...special!

Last edited by liltank; 01-21-2013 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Bullets found
Old 01-21-2013, 01:59 PM
Platinum Member

Found what I am looking for. Thanks for the help guys. You all are a class act and I appreciate you all making some good offers! Sinclair had what I needed. If you read this Len, could you please close the thread.

Thanks Again GUYS!