Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

WTB:7mm Wildcat Bullets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 PM
SPONSOR

WTB:7mm Wildcat Bullets

Does anyone have any 200gr ULD wildcat bullets they could spare....Richard is out until November. I am running low and would like to do some more load work before season. If anyone has a hundred they would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Travis
Old 09-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Platinum Member

WC bullets are getting like hen's teeth. Now that I've got through my new rifle jitters, and learned to do what I am supposed to do, I'll be shooting a lot less of them, in that rifle. However, I'm planning on shooting them in another rifle and also plan on getting a third rifle designed to shoot them.

I think I'll take the harvest season off here and Idaho and drive to AB and run his combine so he can build booletts.;) Anything to help the cause.

Would that make me an illegal immigrant worker:confused:
Old 09-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Gold Member

No, you cant be a illlegal worker less you get paid! I know the no bullets feeling! As Roy once said shippin sucks!
Old 09-28-2007, 12:25 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by royinidaho View Post
I think I'll take the harvest season off here and Idaho and drive to AB and run his combine so he can build booletts.;) Anything to help the cause.
Would that make me an illegal immigrant worker:confused:

I was talking to Richard a while back and he offered me a job and tried to talk me into coming up and helping out. Something about needing help big time. Had to decline as hunting season was about to start.

You go up there and start working and he'd probably slip off and go hunting.;) Sure wish he could make a living with the boolits and quit that farming. Then we'd have a better supply of the good stuff down here.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMR View Post
Does anyone have any 200gr ULD wildcat bullets they could spare....Richard is out until November. I am running low and would like to do some more load work before season. If anyone has a hundred they would like to sell, let me know.

Thanks,
Travis
Wish I could help out but I've got just enough to barely get me through hunting season. Then I'll be looking for a truckload of the new aluminum tipped bullets. I sold about 300 or so to BJ this summer and was wishing I hadn't but I'll be o.k. Richard is gonna get a lot of orders this winter.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Gold Member

This winter? Im still waiting on a last winter....
Old 09-28-2007, 10:28 PM
SPONSOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss7mm View Post
Wish I could help out but I've got just enough to barely get me through hunting season. Then I'll be looking for a truckload of the new aluminum tipped bullets. I sold about 300 or so to BJ this summer and was wishing I hadn't but I'll be o.k. Richard is gonna get a lot of orders this winter.

Kinda waiting on the aluminum tipped bullets myself...but I think I will have to order a bunch of the regular ones. I think I will have enough for hunting season though. Doing a little fine tuning with the load tomorrow and then leaving her alone till after hunting season.