Long Range Hunting Online Magazine


Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components


Reply

WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 90
WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Just like the title says. My father is looking for the above reloading dies. Let me know what you have and if you're interested in trading for anything. Thanks!

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California Central Cost
Posts: 824
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsCanyonArmory View Post
Just like the title says. My father is looking for the above reloading dies. Let me know what you have and if you're interested in trading for anything. Thanks!

Mike
I'm pretty sure I can come up with a 45 set and a 223 set.

I'm looking for 338 bullets 250grs or higher.

I'm not home to look at my pile o dies.
__________________
Fred Seaman
“Ask, Listen, Learn, Grow”
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 90
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfseaman View Post
I'm pretty sure I can come up with a 45 set and a 223 set.

I'm looking for 338 bullets 250grs or higher.

I'm not home to look at my pile o dies.
That would be great please let me know! Unfortunately don't have any 338 pills for you... what kind of scope do you run? I have some pretty nice switchview levers that are really enjoyed by a number of customers.

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2013, 11:47 PM
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California Central Cost
Posts: 824
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellsCanyonArmory View Post
That would be great please let me know! Unfortunately don't have any 338 pills for you... what kind of scope do you run? I have some pretty nice switchview levers that are really enjoyed by a number of customers.

Mike
I have 2 Sightron SIII 10-50x60 LRTD and 1 10-50x60 IRLRMOA
A Couple Redfield 4-12x40, a Redfield Revenge Accu-Ranger Varmint 6-18x44

What's a switchview?
__________________
Fred Seaman
“Ask, Listen, Learn, Grow”
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-03-2013, 12:25 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 90
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfseaman View Post
I have 2 Sightron SIII 10-50x60 LRTD and 1 10-50x60 IRLRMOA
A Couple Redfield 4-12x40, a Redfield Revenge Accu-Ranger Varmint 6-18x44

What's a switchview?
Darn I was really hoping you'd say Nightforce, Vortex or Leupold...
This is a switchview: Hells Canyon Armory | HCA SWITCHVIEW LEVER

If you're interested and might want one you can get me a diameter measurement of your magnification ring on your scope and I can see if I have something that'll fit... If not could you get me a price on the dies? Thank you!

Mike
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Silver Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: S.C.
Posts: 205
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Midway has Lee in 223 and 308 in stock.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern WA
Posts: 90
Re: WTB: 45 ACP, 9mm Luger, 308 & .223 Dies wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom View Post
Midway has Lee in 223 and 308 in stock.
I'll check that out thanks. Not a huge fan of Lee dies though, prefer RCBS and Redding...

Mike
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Current Poll
Where in the US do you live?
West of the Mississippi River - 61.07%
938 Votes
East of the Mississippi River - 36.72%
564 Votes
On the Mississippi River on a houseboat - 2.21%
34 Votes
Total Votes: 1,536
You may not vote on this poll.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Management Powered by vBadvanced CMPS
All content ©2010-2014 Long Range Hunting, LLC