Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

The thread is closed

Watch out for Vegas Steve

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Silver Member

Re: Watch out for Vegas Steve

Thanks guys I appreciate the comments.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:10 AM
Gold Member

well i guess it's my turn to chime in on this b.s since i'm so popular. brandon sent me worn out crap brass from the 60's as a trade for twice fired lapua brass.when i tried to re size the brass the necks split on 3 rds and all the primer pockets are swelled out.i contacted him and told him the brass was crap and i wanted my lapua back and he said fine just ship mine back and i will ship yours back.sounds fine but that means i pay shipping twice just to get my own brass back which is b.s in my book.he sent junk,i sent good stuff.seems fair to me that brandon sends me a pre paid tag with my brass so i can send his back to him. he refused to do that so i'm informing the mods about this problem.thats all this whole thing is about,but you didn't see some pissy little rant thread posted by me did you guys? all you guys that commented about me just don't like hearing the truth.i tell it like it is,nothing more.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geargrinder View Post
He's been on my ignore list for a long time.
+1, I offered him two brand new unopened bags of 284 winchester brass for $70 shipped to his address to try and help him out and he offered me $60 and kind of accused me of gouging him. I'm now glad I decided to keep my brass......
Old 04-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Platinum Member

im not picking sides i dont know either of these guys but if i was sent bad brass id want my good brass back and it would be nice if the guy would pay for it BUT each paying return shipping is fair enough with a lesson learned... in all honesty the deal is done if the guy really was bent on screwing you over vegas steve then he wouldnt be offering to send the lapua brass back, he would keep it. keep it as a lesson learned both of you and drop it.... steve does seem like an ass though. i wouldnt be upset if he just went away

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 04-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Platinum Member

I'll echo what others have said about it would be nice to have some sort of feedback venue on this site. I have had great transactions here with the exception of one and upon further investigation of this lister, he had a history of not coming through and it would be nice to let others know that. That all being said, I've had one transaction with vegas steve and it was positive. I think that most of the guys here are A-Okay and I've even sent stuff to some listers before being paid.

Randy

"I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than be in any city on earth." ---Steve McQueen
Old 04-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Gold Member

Ya I'd normally stay out of these things but after reading Vegas Steve's posts on the board and how he calms to tell it how it is... But he is coming off as more of a dick head to people.

Or should I say "dicknose" for those who remember the (please close your threads!!!) thread! Hahahaha

For those who don't remember please be sure to look at all pictures and watch all videos.LMFAO

Please close your threads!!!

Most of the guys on this board are only here to help and offer/receive knowledge and buy/sell a thing or two. If you don't like what they share as far as knowledge then don't listen and if you don't like their pricing on what their selling then don't buy it's that simple.

Just my .02

Riley: "Biggest fail of 2014 so far..."
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...72/index4.html

Last edited by 500mag_guy; 04-22-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
.... steve does seem like an ass though. i wouldnt be upset if he just went away
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500mag_guy View Post
Ya I'd normally stay out of these things but after reading Vegas Steve's posts on the board and how he calms to tell it how it is... But he is coming off as more of a dick head to people.

Or should I say "dicknose" for those who remember the (please close your threads!!!) thread! Hahahaha

LL! You gotta love a straight shooter kinda guys.

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.

Last edited by FEENIX; 04-22-2013 at 11:11 AM.
The thread is closed