Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

The thread is closed

watch out for branwill25

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 04:23 AM
Gold Member

watch out for branwill25

well i cant believe i'm doing this but because of the retarded thread posted about me ,i am now posting this to warn you of the real cause of this problem.guys steer clear of branwill25.he sends you crap brass and then expects you to pay for his mistake.now he's pissed because i notified the mods about this problem.i feel like i'm back in high school lol.
Old 04-22-2013, 07:09 AM
Gold Member

Re: watch out for branwill25

As an outsider looking in, $6 to get back 21 pieces of Lapua brass seems cheap to me. If he didn't send yours back after you sent his then you would have something to cry about. Both out the same money doesn't seem like somebody is taken advantage of someone.

Once again, I only know what the two of you have written on here.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Gold Member

Personally, I'd be inclined to send it back on my dime and be done with it. I've tipped more for bad service in a cheap restaurant.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:32 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike 338 View Post
Personally, I'd be inclined to send it back on my dime and be done with it. I've tipped more for bad service in a cheap restaurant.
It don't get no simpler than that!

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas steve View Post
well i cant believe i'm doing this but because of the retarded thread posted about me ,i am now posting this to warn you of the real cause of this problem.guys steer clear of branwill25.he sends you crap brass and then expects you to pay for his mistake.now he's pissed because i notified the mods about this problem.i feel like i'm back in high school lol.
I guess I better say something here. I am still offering to send the brass back but Steve somehow thinks I should pay for everything and be out everything. He mentions the "Mods" like they are his homies or something. He also informed me that I better get my affairs in order because I am going to be banned from the LRH because he says so. I sent brass in good faith and am more than happy to make it right but he is being ridiculous. How do you do the right thing when the guy you are trying to help is such a douche?
Old 04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Bronze Member

Well all I know is that I brought some brass from Branwill and it was what he said it was and the count was long as he had obviously threw in a few extra's just to be sure I got what I paid for. We have also exchanged a few pm's whereby I have asked advise. His responses have been prompt and well intended and it was clear he was trying to help me learn. I say send the "bad" brass back and/or let it go.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:10 PM
Silver Member

I've also bought brass from branwill25, and it was just as discribed, and the count was also long. He's good to go in my book.