Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Reloading Dies, Large Bore

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 04:28 PM

Re: Reloading Dies, Large Bore

Gentlemen,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on my first post here but this is a scam.
The same stuff was already supposedly sold at NitroExpress.com also. Myself and 2 others are out $975, $700 and $600. http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showf...e=0#Post160435

The same scam has been done at the Ruger forum, http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/view...48f24a9bd4cd45

I strongly urge you to report it at,
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

We've been stiffed!

Last edited by AkMIKE; 06-18-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:04 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMDoc View Post
GLZ,

Did they tell you by which carrier your items were being shipped?

Thanks,
Paul
I'm reading the receipt right here, it says U.S. Postal Service INSURED MAIL RECEIPT Domestic Only and on the left hand side its got the numbers i sent you.

Sincerely

Bonita

It was a 20 digit number. I have repeatedly ask for a tracking number and I do not get one.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:08 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkMIKE View Post
Gentlemen,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news on my first post here but this is a scam.
The same stuff was already supposedly sold at NitroExpress.com also. Myself and 2 others are out $975, $700 and $600. Forums.NitroExpress.com

The same scam has been done at the Ruger forum, RugerForum.com :: View topic - Ohioan - Update on buyers from him

I strongly urge you to report it at,
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

We've been stiffed!
I am afraid you are right. I was ready to buy a bunch of stuff but for some reason caution took over and I held my loses to a minimum. But whether it is $1.00 or $10,000 it still chaps my *****.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:19 PM

It appears that he's used a bunch of different names not only on the net but in real life.
Once again if anyone has sent money to these scammers report it to the FBI at the link I posted in my earlier message. This is mail fraud and with the amounts involved it's a jail time felony for both of them.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Bronze Member

I don't know the reasoning behind it but RugerForum deleted a topic I found cached on Google indicating the possiblility of fraud that we probably would have seen!

Quote:
RugerForum.com :: View topic - CAUTION!!!! May 18, 2010 ... Here is what I got so far....2 people burned - possibly more. Ohioan Ymir & Bonita Lloyd 119-1/2 Moull Street Newark, OH 43055 ...
RugerForum.com :: View topic - WTS - (2) Stainless Ruger P-series factory mags **SPF**...

Last edited by HarryCallahan; 06-20-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:42 AM

To all members,
These people scammed me and two internet friends out of hundreds of dollars. Don't do any business with these people and if you have sent them money and not received your items, turn them in to the following address: www.ic3.gov . That is the FBI reporting address. They will take care of it from there, (I hope!) Also, don't believe a word these people tell you, they are full of reasons why they haven't sent out our items yet. This is how they make their living, don't make it any easier for them! "Rich" is a convicted felon named Arthur Rex Rochelle and he has a conviction record going back to 1982. He has at least nine other aliases including Rich Lloyd, Dr. Jule Tyrvaldsen, Ymir Jule Van-Laar Tyrvaldsen, Jule Kloety, etc. His wife goes by "Bonita", but I have yet to talk to anyone who has actually spoken to her on the phone. She may be made up too. She runs a website called Advanced Ballistics Industries where he claims to work over guns and tune them. He has also done business uner the name Bigirons, Manyirons, Newarkian, Richhere, Niemand, and Ohioan.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Let me know if you still have the .404 Jeffrey

thanks,

JD