Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Nosler Custom Brass--300 Rem Ultra Mag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Platinum Member

Nosler Custom Brass--300 Rem Ultra Mag

Nosler Custom Brass-300 Rem Ultra Mag-Weight sorted and prepped-#10230.

19 untouched, unfired cases with 4 'fouler' cases (2 of the 4 fouler cases have been fired 1 or 2 times). The 19 cases had neck thickness variations out of the box at .002 or less. Other 4 had neck thickness variations over .002. $10 + $5 shipping for $15 total shipped anywhere continental US.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 06-28-2007, 07:57 PM
Bronze Member

Re: Nosler Custom Brass--300 Rem Ultra Mag

Pencil me in for them. Did the Accubonds sell? Would love to get some more. Anything else for the 300 rum? Thanks a lot boss!!
Old 06-28-2007, 08:07 PM
Platinum Member

PM with address sent. 200AB's have been spoken for. Thanks anyway!

Want a 300UM Redding Neck die? I don't need that. It's very lightly used.

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God?" Thomas Jefferson - Notes on the State of Virginia

www.wildsidesystems.com - Shelter for Your WildSide - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYwgo...&feature=g-upl
Old 07-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member

MightyMach,

Just letting you know that I haven't received the funds from you for the Nosler 300 Ultramag brass.

Old 07-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Platinum Member

This item has been sold to another LRH member. Somehow in the transistion of websites, a couple of posts where lost in this thread and I didn't keep the information the buyer sent me. So, if the buyer reads this, I shipped the cases 2 days ago. Enjoy!