Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Free Classifieds - Buy or Sell > Reloading Equipment and Components

Norma .300 Win Mag Brass - Available!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2013, 03:53 PM
Bronze Member

Norma .300 Win Mag Brass - Available!

I found this and placed an order today. Figured lots of folks would be interested.

Bullets.com
Old 12-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Gold Member

Re: Norma .300 Win Mag Brass - Available!

I ordered 100 from them on 11/17. They shorted me 4. I really didn't think it was any big deal but it became kind of a big fight to get my 4 cases and get it settled-which it's not yet. If your shorted, their canned response is that it's a "manufacturer issue". To my way of thinking, on anything defective/short in count, what isn't a manufacturer issue? To date, it hasn't stopped any retailer that I've dealt with from rectifying the problem on the spot. Their policy is to do nothing but give you and e-mail link to Norma. There's two problems with that:

#1: I'm not a Norma Customer. I'm a Bullets.com Customer. They should take care of their Customers and they can duke it out with the manufacturer.

#2: The link they sent me didn't go to anyone.

After numerous correspondences, they finally agreed to send me the missing 4 cases (which they clearly didn't want to). I haven't received them yet but I'm pretty sure I will. Good grief... for a common $6 error, I've got about $100 of my time into it. Annoying...
Old 12-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Silver Member

If they short everyone 4 cases before long someone will have a free box of brass!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Gold Member

I recently received 199 pieces of Norma 300WM brass. In my case the supplier told me about it and asked if I was ok with it. Maybe Norma needs to hire someone that can count. I agree with you that this supplier you ordered from should have made it right.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Platinum Member

Location: The rifle range, or archery range or behind the computer in Alaska

On the flip side, the last order of Norma 300wm brass I bought was a perfect 100 but the 200 308 win cases left me with 206 peices.
Long range shooting is a process that ends with a result. Once you start to focus on the result (how bad your last shot was, how big the group is going to be, what your buck will score, what your match score is, what place you are in...) then you loose the capacity to focus on the process.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Bronze Member

They tell me mine shipped yesterday. I ordered three of the 25-ct boxes as the next size up was 250-ct, too many for me. I've now got 100 Norma unfired and 135 WW-Super once-fired to feed my 7mm Valkyrie wildcat project.

They can hopefully count to 25 without much issue.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Gold Member

Got my 4 cases yesterday (from Grizzly Inc). Good enough.